Questions and answers
we will be more than glad to answer any of your questions on Security doors and services of the ADLO company.
|Question: Is it possible to change a left door into a right door or vice versa?|
This is not possible due to multiple reasons:
- the door construction is adjusted and strengthened according to the door's orientation
- hinges are welded to the door's construction from the inside
- the mortise lock is set in a pocket, it is not possible to change its position in the door and change the door's orientation
- a door with multi-locking mechanism has an adjusted construction for this mechanism and locking rods
- it is not possible to cover up the holes in the door drilled for fittings and the cylinder in case of a change
Any interference into the door-wing unit would disturb its stability and cancel out the door's security certificate.
|13. 08. 2012 |